Log in

No account? Create an account
entries friends calendar profile Previous Previous Next Next
Home of the terminally single
Canal camp report - short version
5 thoughts or Share your thoughts
pendlemac From: pendlemac Date: August 16th, 2008 10:15 pm (UTC) (Link)
Thank you. You need at leats one reply that assumes something is rude before you can explain that it isn't. :-)

Take a ( heavy ) closed ended tube with two handles and fit it over the post you are trying to put in the ground.

Lift and drop said tube. Post will be forced into the soil and the impact of the wood on the end of the tube will produce a 'Bonk!' noise.

The tool is therefore called a 'Bonker' and using it is called 'Bonking'.
mrscosmopilite From: mrscosmopilite Date: August 16th, 2008 10:30 pm (UTC) (Link)
enlightenment via LJ is usually a good thing, today was no exception ;-)

and you can also trust Him to lower the tone...
liasbluestone From: liasbluestone Date: August 16th, 2008 10:34 pm (UTC) (Link)
Glad to be of service...
wildheartofire From: wildheartofire Date: August 17th, 2008 06:46 am (UTC) (Link)
I too have been educated - thank you :D
5 thoughts or Share your thoughts